As quick as can be the festivities are over and many of us are back to the grind as usual.
This months offer is a great one to kick start your 2019. Our Thermo Active body wrap is a great way to lose your Christmas bloat especially if your clothes are feeling a little tighter than usual.
Buy 2 Wraps & get your 3rd for FREE-Saving £55.00!
How does the Body Wrap work?
This wrap is not just about relaxation but about results.
The heat generated from the wrap allows the active ingredients to penetrate the skin and work on the cells in the fatty subcutaneous layer just underneath it. The ingredients change the permeability of the fat cells causing them to release intra-cellular fat which reduces the size of the fat cells. Now the fat can be more easily removed from your body. It is also great for improved skin tone and texture.
How many do i need?
A minimum of 3 is recommenced which is why we’ve packaged you 3 in our fantastic offer price.
6 is recommenced for a full treatment programme so if you would like to complete the full 6 session then simply Buy 4 & we’ll give you 2 for FREE saving you £110.00
How often do i need to come?
1 per week is recommenced or 2 per week if you would like as much benefit in a shorter space of time
The Body Wrap is not suitable for clients who have the following:
- Severe eczema or psoriasis
- Recent Surgery
- Soya Bean Allergy
- Insulin Dependant Diabetes
How do I prepare for the Body Wrap?
- For best results avoid alcohol, caffeine and fizzy drinks for 24hrs before your treatment.
- Drink 1-2 litres of water a day for 48hrs before treatment.
- Do Not moisturising your body on the day of your treatment
- Eat lighter meals on the day of your treatment
What should I wear for the treatment?
You will need to be in your underwear or bikini for this treatment, whichever you feel most comfortable in.
What should I do after a my wrap Wrap?
- Do not to shower, swim or exercise for 24hrs after the treatment
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine and fizzy drinks for 24hrs after the wrap.
- Drink 2 litres of water a day for 72hrs.
- Following a healthy diet and lifestyle to maintain your results.
Will the results from the Body Wrap last?
This depends on your lifestyle, eat healthily and exercise regularly and the results are more likely to last.
Do I lose weight with the Body Wrap?
The Body wrap works to breakdown unwanted subcutaneous fat and has no effect on the fat stored elsewhere in the body nor the water and muscle mass that affect your weight, so do not expect weight loss from this treatment. However most clients will notice it in their clothes and feel less bloated and heavy.
“You really will feel this body wrap work , it’s my go to when I’ve overindulged or have a holiday coming up!” Julie, M.
Book Online or Call us : 02838318280